• Durable elastic material. Colors may vary.
• Two players hold the rope as the jumper completes each challenge
• Promotes coordination, endurance and agility in children
• Can be played both indoors and outdoors
• Very popular game played worldwide
• Ideal for ages 5 and up.
• Size: 6′, 8′, 12′, or 16′ long
Chinese jump rope, also known as Chinese ropes, jumpsies, elastics, yoki, French skipping, American ropes/Chinese ropes, gummitwist, and Chinese garter in the Philippines is a children’s game resembling hopscotch and jump rope. Available in 4 sizes.