• Developed by jump rope pioneer and PE specialist, Susan Kalbfleisch MEd
• Successfully used by 1000’s of educators
• Includes a 170 page Manual
• 45 minute DVD with a motivational demonstration, and 106 instructional clips
• 50 minute instrumental music CD with 12 tracks
•3 0 page “Activities and Challenges for Kids” student booklet
• Four 19″ x 27″ Instructional Wall Charts, each with over 20 skills, activities and challenges
Developed by jump rope pioneer and physical education specialist, Susan Kalbfleisch MEd, this program has been successfully used by 1000’s of educators across North America, the Caribbean, Europe and Hong Kong since its launch in 2002. Includes a 170 page Manual (incl. Skills, Activities, Challenges, Lessons, Choreography, Activity Event Days, Training for Sports, Participation Certificates and more – for individuals, pairs and groups using single and long ropes) 45 minute DVD with a motivational demonstration as well as 106 instructional clips (referenced in the Manual); 50 minute instrumental music CD with 12 tracks (Tracks 1-10 gradually increase the tempo from 105 bpm to 157 bpm, Tracks 11 and 12 are medleys) designed specifically for rope skipping. Tracks are referenced in the Manual. Also includes a 30 page “Activities and Challenges for Kids” student booklet and four large (19″ x 27″) Instructional Wall Charts (Single Rope Basics, Partner Activities, Long Rope Skills, Double Dutch) each with over twenty skills, activities and challenges.