• Proudly Made in the USA
• NHPA Approved for Tournament play
• Ideal for leagues, clubs and serious players
• More weight forged into the tips for maximum balance and control
• Tapered leading edge that allows the shoe to slide onto the stake
• Longer tips to grab the stake for more ringers
• Ringer breaker to rotate the shoe and lock in ringers
• Finger positioner to help hold the shoe like the Pros
• Set contains all the equipment necessary for 2 to 4 person play.
• Includes 4 solid steel horseshoes with a baked-on, non-slip finish that is electrostatically applied
• Finish is more resistant to chipping, corrosion and weathering than other coatings
• Includes two 24-in solid steel stakes, and rulebook with court layout
• Comes in a unique, easy to carry, black plastic tote
Made in the USA and designed by a World Champion horseshoe pitcher. Its unique shape and trademark design make it superior to other horseshoes. Made from solid steel with more weight forged into the tips for maximum balance and control. Tapered leading edge allows the shoe to slide onto the stake, longer tips grab the stake for more ringers, a ringer breaker to rotate the shoe and lock in ringers, and a finger positioner to help hold the shoe like the Pros. Ideal for leagues, clubs, parks, institutions and serious players. Includes 4 forged steel horseshoes, 2 solid steel stakes (24″), official rulebook and easy to carry plastic tote. NHPA approved. NOTE: Not to be used by anyone under age 13. Adult supervision required.